WARNING! YOU MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH ADMINISTRATION TO ATTEND OJT - Training dates and times will be provided to you.
Uniform (if not provided one by OJT)
- Jeans or Dickies Pants – Black or Blue (dark colors, no tears, properly fitted)
- Pants is highly suggested, but you may wear shorts
- Solid Color Shirt with no designs (small logo is fine)
- Proper footwear (safety shoes only)
- Provided Safety Vest or High Visibility Jacket
- If provided any uniform pieces, they must be worn (i.e. pants/shorts, shirt, hat/beanie)
- NO UNAPPROVED HEAD WEAR or FOOT WEAR ALLOWED- you will be sent home
Meeting Location: Terminal 3, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Park in the East side of the employee “covered” parking garage (Follow Long Term Parking Signs, Stay on Far Right Lane)
- Take elevator to Level 1 and cross over overpass
- Inside the Terminal, Take elevator to Level 2 (Passenger Check in Level)
- Turn left as you exit the elevator (towards Lost & Found)
- DO NOT go to LOST & FOUND
- Find Entrance Door 46 (second to last doors before end of building)
- Have a seat in the lobby and waitfor the OJT Trainer to arrive
- If being dropped off, follow “departures” signs and then follow steps 6 & 7 above
- OJT is MANDATORY TRAINING; any personal events must be rescheduled to accommodate this training.
- Ramp and Cabin Service Agents must have all required Online Training completed prior to attending OJT. If this is not the case, Agent will be removed and rescheduled for a later date after completion of Online Training.
- Meal break (30min) may be provided; you may bring your lunch and/or buy lunch at the food venues at the airport (remember: meal breaks are not mandatory unless you work 8 hours)
- Bring a lock if you want to use a locker. A keyed lock is recommended.
- NO backpacks or any other type of bags that do not meet the “Clear Tote” TSA Policy
- BRING YOUR BADGE